Magic Voice Changer for Android

By | Friday, September 18, 2015 Leave a Comment
I got this! This is gonna be unique app that I found, "Magic Voice Changer" 
Because I just found it but I never try. So, today, I'm gonna download it, and try. I'm try to not laughing when I hear my voice.

With 20+ voice filters and voice effects, you can make yourself sounds like
bird, robot, Darth Vader etc. You can also save the voice as your ringtone, alarm or notification, or share it.
Basic functions:
* voice filters and effects for recording and existing files
* share recordings/files and filtered voice
* save recordings/files or filtered sound as ringtone, alarm or notification
List of filters/effects:
* Helium
* Bird
* Teenager
* Low pitch
* High pitch
* Villain
* Witch
* Monster
* Cave
* Theatre
* Echo Tube
* Destiny
* Overlord
* Darth Vader
* Robot
* Slow
* Slower
* Fast
* Faster
* Loud
How is it for you? I want to try it!
Required Android: Various Android Version
Screenshot:




Source: play.google.com

Link: Click Here!
        Google Play Link

If the link is wrong, just comment below. Thank you for you to visit my blog!
BLOGGER SHARING!

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 komentar: