The Lego Movie Video Game For IOS

By | Sunday, January 25, 2015 Leave a Comment

"Everything is awesome.." You know that song, yeah? That movie now on IOS. Woohoo! I'm sorry for that I never post again because I was busy and many time and you know it, can't post. But now I give new games for you now. Back to the post, The Lego Movie Video Game released on 22 January 2015. 45 pack mission you can play it on the game and you can build epic creation. Many features on there and I cannot say more about that. I know you just want that link and play it. Just Info, pics and that link. Thank you for visit my blog and I hope you enjoy. But if you want to ask, request or anything, contact me on my email.



Info:
Size: 1.16 GB
Required: IOS 7 or later.
Version: 1.0

Pics:





Pics I Take from ITUNES

LINK:



Newer Post Older Post Home

0 komentar: