TextSecure Private Messenger For Android

By | Tuesday, February 24, 2015 Leave a Comment








Cover art

TextSecure Private Messenger

Okay, I'm coming back for you!
Sorry, if I never post anything again because my time.(Oh, time. Can you give me a chance to post anything? Oh!)

Back to the app, this app so functionally for you to texting with your friend but you don't wanna people know what you text with your friend, and this app is perfect for you.
So private, Group chat available, and Fast the importantly, and I forgot too, ah! Let me Thinking...
This app is Open Source, yeah the last feature that I want to inform to you all. I don't want to talking more, just let's go to the pic and Link

Requires Android: 2.3+

Screenshot:

TextSecure Private Messenger - screenshot thumbnailTextSecure Private Messenger - screenshot thumbnailTextSecure Private Messenger - screenshot thumbnail

Source Picture: play.google.com

LINK:

SOURCE APK20 

THANK YOU FOR VISIT MY BLOG. REMEMBER! THIS IS BLOGGER SHARING! 



Newer Post Older Post Home

0 komentar: